We are open again but on slightly shorter hours than before Lockdown. This is to allow the staff time to water, maintain and restock the nursery while there are no customers on site.
We will opening again 6 days a week from 29th June, but will continue to remain closed on Mondays to get any jobs we can’t get done with customers around to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Open Tuesday to Saturday
10.00am to 5.30pm
Open Sunday 10am to 4pm from 5th July
Keeping Everyone Safe
Please stick to the following guidelines when shopping with us. Please note we are open for purchase of garden products, please don’t use us as a social visit.
- We have created a one-way system to keep customer flow and prevent overcrowding in areas.
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed in the nursery at any one time. There are also restrictions on the number of people in each building. You may have to queue at various points throughout the nursery.
- We ask that you shop with as few people as possible, but appreciate this can be difficult with children.
- Only touch the products you are purchasing.
- For the time being no dogs are allowed in, only assistance dogs.
- Please follow signs and instructions
- Please remember to stay 2m from others, including members of our team.
- For the time being we are only accepting card payments (we’re waiting for our upgrade to the £45.00 contactless limit so this still remains at £30.00). We can accept National Garden Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards.
- Our in-store advice will be greatly reduced to maintain social distancing
We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time and we hope to be able to provide our normal level of service as soon as we can.